Welcome to Bickle Insurance’s Full Coverage newsletter! We created this insurance-related newsletter because we want to give our clients information they care about.
Our newsletters will consist of breakdowns of policies, ways you can save money, general information, and more that you wouldn’t normally think of yourself.
We want you to be able to use these newsletters as references if you ever have questions and need answers fast!
So sit back, relax, grab your beverage of choice, and enjoy the show!
Know Your Agency: What does Bickle Insurance offer?
We offer 3 main categories of Insurance:
- Personal, Commercial, and Farm.
You may ask yourself, “which one is right for me?”
Or maybe, “do I need more coverage?” Let’s go over the options!
Personal insurance consists of:
- Auto: For all of the vehicles titled in your name.
- Homeowners/Tenants: For all houses deeded in your name. Or the house you pay rent in.
- Umbrella: Extra coverage for worst-case scenarios.
- “Toy“ or Recreational Vehicles that consist of:
+ Motorcycles + Golf Carts +Boats
+ RVs/Campers +Snowmobiles +ATVs
- Coverage for your businesses and the vehicles you use for those businesses + more.
Farm policies are for:
- Your farm, the land you own used for farming, the equipment used, your own house and automobiles + more.
24/7 Help Requests:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Click here to be taken to our contact page!
- Text: 740.593.7311
- Phone/Voicemail: 740.539.7311
*Please note: If after regular hours, we will get to you the next day!
Insurance Basics: What’s an EFT? Why should I set it up?
EFT stands for Electronic Funds Transfer.
It is a payment option that we like to call “set it and forget it”. No more worries on if your payments are getting paid or if you’re paying on time. -It’s done for you!
It is set up in 1 or 2 ways depending on your carrier:
- Using your routing & bank account number.
- Using your credit card/debit card number.
I know what you’re thinking, but there is no need to worry, here’s why:
- It’s safe & secure! A lot of time and effort goes into keeping your information safe. As an agency we do not keep your payment options saved, only your carrier has that information.
- It’s efficient, no more forgetting payments!
- You can save money!-Most carriers offer a discount for setting up for EFT as well as waive, or mayjorly decrease the payment fees!)
Want to sign up for EFT or have questions? Contact us today!
Don’t forget to Like and Follow us on all of our social media accounts!